We can assist you with the following services related to obtaining permanent residence:
- Adjustment of status in the United States
- Asylum-based adjustment of status
- Adjustment of Status interviews
- Appeals, Motions for Reconsideration, and Motions to Reopen from denial of immigrant visa petitions or adjustment of status
- Consular processing abroad
- Derivative or following-to-join applications
- I-751 Removal of conditions on your two-year permanent resident card
- I-601 waivers for unlawful presence, fraud, or criminal grounds
- I-601A stateside waivers for unlawful presence
- Petitions and visa preference categories
- K-Visas for fiancé, spouse, or children
WHAT ARE OUR FEES?
At The Prince Firm, we offer fixed fees, contingency fees, and a wide range of flexible, customized fee arrangements in addition to hourly billing. Unlike some law firms, we have a track record of working with our clients to craft fair and transparent compensation for our services while allowing them to file their immigration forms as quickly as possible.
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Would you like to schedule a time to discuss your case over the phone or in person? Just submit your details and we will be in touch shortly. You may also email us if you would prefer at email@example.com.