USCIS allows applicants and their attorneys and representatives to establish a secure, online account to communicate with USCIS directly and file several forms, including:
- N-400, Application for Naturalization;
- I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card;
- N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document;
- N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings;
- N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship; and
- N-600K, Application for Certificate of Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322.
Users can also get up-to-date case status information and preparation tools on the website: www.uscis.gov