Filing For A Green Card Based on Marriage


Are you filing for a green card based on marriage? If your answer is yes, then here is a list of the immigration forms you will need to file with USCIS.

I-130 – Petition for Alien Relative
I-130 A – Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary
I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
I-864 – Affidavit of Support under Section 213A of the INA
I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization
I-693 – Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record


Check our next blog for application fees and required documentation.

While immigration forms may, in some instances, appear simple, there are innumerable details and regulations not included in the instructions that slow or assist your case in being approved. Some individuals believe that these nuances are best left in the hands of a legal professional – only you know what is best for you and your loved ones! Attorney Prince has years of experience processing family-based petitions and is available to help you with your petition. Call us at (678) 705-5409.