Taking Care of Business: Plan Ahead to Secure your Property and Family


1. Keep a copy of your I-94 Record of Entry and Lawful Permanent Resident Card (“Green
Card”) in a secure place
2. Keep important legal papers together
3. If you have minor children, identify the person who you trust to take care of them if you are
detained by ICE. Consider temporary guardianship documents
4. Get passports for your children (if they were born in the US or in another country)
5. Consider preparing a Power of Attorney (a temporary legal tool that allows someone to make
decisions for you in your absence.

Our families and the fruits of our labor are the things that we are often most thankful for and we should plan ahead to protect them!

Call us at (678) 705-5409